- LeTip breakfast meetings begin at 7:16 am sharp and conclude at 8:31 am sharp. Plan to arrive early to meet your “sales force” and greet guests.
- You are required to call if you are going to miss a meeting and must attend at least 80% of all meetings.
Guest of LeTip / Voting in a New Member
- Come prepared to introduce yourself to our chapter members. You will have the opportunity to give a one minute commercial about your business and to describe the type of clients you need. Please bring approximately 70 business cards.
- Each guest is required to attend two consecutive meetings before an application for membership can be accepted. An inspection of an applicant’s place of business is a requirement of acceptance.
- If a chapter contains fewer than 30 members, then a minimum of three NO votes can permit the Chapter to deny membership. If there are more than thirty members, then a minimum of 10% of the membership voting NO is required to permit the Chapter to deny membership. The current number of Members in the LeTip East Broward Chapter is 46
- The Chapter’s Membership Chairperson Mark Blum, and your sponsor will call you the day you are voted into the Chapter. A letter from the President Marc Schwartz, will follow to welcome you to the Chapter.
- The initial membership fee is established by LeTip international, Inc., and is separate from your local Chapter dues which are based on its individual operational costs. Any additional questions should be directed to the Membership Chairperson, Mark Blum.
- National LeTip dues on joining are $390 / year. Annual Renewal dues are $300 / year.
- Most Chapters collect dues on a quarterly schedule, and the Treasurer, Mitchell Silvey, will pro-rate new members’ dues when they join to get them on the Chapter’s cycle. The Chapter’s Board of Directors establishes the amount for each Chapter. There are NO paid positions or profits involved, only the actual costs.
- Quarterly Local LeTip for the East Broward Chapter dues are $225 / quarter.